What to Bring
- A dictionary, notebook, pens and pencils. WIFI is available at the school for laptops and mobile devices.
- Photo identification and health card and/or health insurance card, insurance number and plan details. Please note: provincial health cards will be honoured in Trois-Pistoles.
- Warm clothing and rain gear appropriate to northern maritime climate. The weather is often variable and can be cool.
- Hiking boots or good walking shoes for the various excursions.
- Spending money for optional trips and activities.
- Personal toiletries and any medication that you regularly require.
- A cell phone or a phone card that will work in Quebec.
- A swimsuit and beach towel, if you plan to visit the community pool or beach. Your host family will provide bed linens and towels.
- You may rent a bicycle from your host family or from the local bike shop. A helmet and reflective clothing are strongly recommended.